NO PUMPS – NO ELECTRICAL CONSUMPTION – NO CHEMICAL
ADDITION REACTOR RESULTING WATER NO ODOR NO COLOR
(As per MoE Regulatory Law 3/1) VERY LOW YEARLY MAINTENANCE
- Manufactured in Glass Fiber Reinforced Polyester (GRP).
- Suspended solids (SS) reduction efficiency: 90%.
- Organic matter reduction efficiency (BOD5): 90%.
- Primary treatment consisting in settling and anaerobic digestion processes.
- Secondary treatment takes place in the biological filter compartment provided with a fixed flow distributor, draw-off pipe in the bottom part and natural ventilation.
- Incorporated secondary settling tank (clarifier).
- Plastic filtering media with high porosity index (95%) and high specific surface area (180 m²/m³).
- Inlet and outlet nozzles in PVC.
- Manhole accesses for the maintenance operations (only by authorized services) with a GRP cover.
- Outlet for the ventilation tube installation.
- Its a matter of caring for our environment and for our own health.
- There are a lots of good reasons why keeping our water clean are an important priority.
- Clean water is critical to plants and animals that live in water.
- This is important to the fishing industry, sport-fishing enthusiasts,and future generations, wildlife habitats
- Our rivers and ocean waters teem with life that depends shoreline, beach & marshes.They are critical habitats for hundreds of species of fish and other aquatic life. Migratory water birds use the areas foresting and feeding.
- The goal of sewage treatment is to process sewage to the point that it will meet the effluent discharge standards of the local authority, or be suitable for re-use, such as use for irrigation. To begin the discussion of the sewage treatment process.